With over ten years’ experience, Ray has worked in every facet of the electronic discovery process, including, review management, data processing, electronic data collection and discovery format negotiation. In addition, he has worked with vendors to employ discovery cost saving measures including technology assisted review. Ray also works with clients not involved in litigation on their information governance policies and procedures related to cybersecurity and its intersection with government regulation and industry related best practices.
Outside of his extensive electronic discovery experience, Ray is a primarily litigator representing clients in business valuation disputes, product liability work and contract disputes ranging from individual shareholders to some of the largest corporations in the country.
Ray earned his B.M. with honors in music education from Butler University in 2006, where he was recipient of the Butler Top 100 Students Award. He earned his J.D. from the Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2009.
Active in the community, Ray is past-president of the board of directors for the Kokomo Symphonic Society. In addition, he is a conductor and strings teacher for the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra’s Metropolitan Youth Orchestra. He also serves on the board for the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir and is a big brother through Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Central Indiana.
Ray is licensed to practice in Indiana and is admitted to practice in the both the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- In re: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc, MDL 2197
- In re: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. MDL 2244
- Scott F. Carbary v. Shawn Miller D/B/A Significantcars.Com, 49A02-1005-PL-00582
- IDI Composites International Inc. vs. Warminster Fiberglass Company Inc., 29D03-1111-PL-011976
PUBLICATIONS AND CLE
- The Weary Worker: Overtime Considerations for Non-Exempt Employee Mobile Device Use – Septemer 2014
- Developments in Electronic Discovery – October 2014
- The Art of the Custodian Interview – July 2014
- Going Paperless and Beyond: Attorney's Guide to a Mobile Law Practice – October 2013
You may contact Ray using the form below, via email to email@example.com, or call him at 317.614.7340.