There is no substitute for experience.
Law degree? Check. Bar license? Check. If only it were that easy. Legal experience comes not just from learning, but from passionate advocacy for sophisticated individual and business clients who demand truly exceptional representation.
Our success is measured in years.
Our founding partners have over fifty combined years of legal experience. Whether litigating client disputes in a courtroom or providing critical business advice in the boardroom, we have the experience to solve your problems.
Not just savvy. Technologically savvy.
It no longer makes sense to pay a legion of young associates to thumb through dusty law books looking for legal solutions. Today’s top law firms are lean and sophisticated. We use cutting edge technologies to streamline traditional legal processes—resulting in solutions that are more accurate, quicker, and cost-effective. Our law firm was founded on finding the appropriate balance between old-world experience and leading-edge technologies. Let us see if we are a fit for your needs.
Meet Jon Mattingly: A highly-seasoned litigator with a particular taste for seriously complex litigation, Jon pulls from his years of large firm experience to drive issues toward resolution for his clients. Learn more about Jon.
We provide services in a range of areas, including:
- Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and competition counseling and litigation
- Appellate proceedings
- National and international arbitration
- Commercial and business litigation
- Contract-related counseling and litigation
- Corporate governance counseling and litigation
- Discovery and electronic discovery counseling and litigation-related services
- Electronically Stored Information counseling and consulting
- Environmental counseling and litigation
- Family law counseling and litigation
- General counsel services
- Labor and employment
- Local counsel services
- Mortgage Fraud
- Personal injury plaintiffs’ litigation
- Plaintiffs’ contingency-fee business litigation
- Regulatory and administrative proceedings
- Risk avoidance counseling
- Title IX litigation defense
- Toxic Tort
- Uniform Commercial Code counseling and litigation